Job DescriptionMedisafe, the number #1 medication reminder platform is looking for a US-based business data analyst. We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join our US team who can gather important company and industry data and deliver it with detailed insights. The ideal candidate can take charge of a project and deliver results that will contribute to the consumer and commercial success of our award-winning medication adherence platform.
ExperienceThe successful applicant will be able to show examples of how he or she:
- Easily works on multiple projects simultaneously
- Successfully translates business data into actionable information for our partner teams, account managers and product teams
- Identifies business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders and then follow-up on all results
- Delivers actionable data to stakeholders
Required Skills & Education
- Minimum master’s degree in related medical or health field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Detailed analytical abilities in B2B and B2C environments
- Previous healthcare-related data experience
Job DescriptionMedisafe, the number #1 medication management platform is looking for a US-based Director/ VP of Business Development.
- Establish partnerships with payers (health insurers), providers (hospitals, pharmacies) and technology vendors to generate revenues, gain greater reach/distribution to our target patient population, bring in valuable patient data/content/resources/tools to enhance the patient experience and sustain high levels of engagement
- Working closely with the EVP Marketing and BD, you will manage all aspects of the partner development process, from identifying potential partners, negotiation and closing of deals and ongoing relationship management
- Stay abreast of the evolving healthcare landscape and collaborate with Medisafe team to prioritize partnerships
- Work with partners and internal Medisafe partner success team to create, plan and execute all fascets of the partner collaborations
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the medical space
- Mix of B2C and B2B
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the payer/provider arena
- Exposure to large, complex, heavily regulated, often bureaucratic organizations with track record for getting them to move more quickly
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree a plus).
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Mission driven and motivated by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives
- Thrive in startup environments (resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Independent, self-starter
- This job is based in our Boston, MA, USA office.
Medisafe is looking for passionate, innovative, creative Senior IOS Developer to join a team of mobile engineers, building world-class digital adherence solutions for our consumers and business clients. Medisafe is a fast growing startup with offices in Boston and Haifa. With more than 3.5M people using our technology, we’re changing the way people take their meds and solving the problem known as medication non-adherence. Our vision and passion is to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they’re supposed to. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOS Developer to join our exceptional team.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Lead the development end-to-end while working in collaboration with the Product, Design and QA teams
- Analyze requirements, design and implement the code needed for projects and features you're working on
- Develop high quality, reliable code
- Create beautiful UI for iOS
- Focus on user experience during development
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Created (or published) at least one iOS app in the App Store(must)
- 2+ years experience in developing iOS mobile applications.
- 4+ years experience in software development in any programming language or platform.
- Deep knowledge of iOS design and development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of mobile architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience using Objective C (Advantage)
- Experience in working with databases (Advantage)
- Thrive in startup environments, resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces the challenge
- Team player, highly motivated and a self-starter
Medisafe is looking for a Manual QA Engineer. Take this huge opportunity to join the leading team who is making a huge impact on people’s health and well-being.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to take a role in test planning, test design and UI, test scripting and test execution, on both Mobile (Android & iOS) and Server side. This will also include ensuring that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, resolved and ensure proper test coverage.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression tests when bugs are resolved
- Ensure quality of new features before and after they go live
- Improve the development process of our products
- Familiarity with QA methodologies - Planning, design, execution and reporting
- Experience as a manual QA tester for mobile apps in startups (1-2 years) - Advantage
- Experience with SQL and relational DBs, e.g. MySQL - Advantage
- Experience with CI tools, e.g. Jenkins - Advantage
- Experience working with Devops teams - Advantage
Required Skills & Education
- Information Systems / CS degree or equivalent experience from IDF tech unit
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Initiator, enthusiastic, creative, curious, highly motivated individual
- Multitask person which handles various priorities at the same time
- The ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Passionate about technology and some experience with coding
- Self learning and self-starting capabilities (don’t need to be told what is the next step)
- Team player, positive and empowering person
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a passionate, innovative and creative Android Developer to join our growing R&D team, to help us build world-class digital medication management solutions for our consumers and business clients. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code and delightful mobile experience
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills, Education & Experience
- At least 5 years of SW development experience, at least 2 in mobile development positions on Android
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in high paced and delivery oriented environment and willingness to work hard to meet a challenging business goal - A Must!
- Strong familiarity with Android SDK and OS internals
- Familiarity with UI design patterns (e.g. MVP) and their use in developing mobile applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs with a wide range of backend services
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and passion for creating fluid and engaging UX
- Knowledge with Backend development methodologies and technologies - Big advantage
- Familiarity with IoC principles and framework for Android (e.g. Dagger 2) and reactive programming (e.g. RxJava, RxAndroid) - Advantage
- Familiarity with the Kotlin language - Advantage
- Extensive experience with unit testing and passion for well-tested code
- Track record of at least 2 applications released in the Play Store
- Familiarity with the Android open-source ecosystem and commonly used libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with messaging APIs and push notifications